Sunday, April 1, 2007

Top 10 Things I look for in a blog.

There are a gazillion blogs, of course you know that. When I search blogs these are the things I look for:

  1. Uniquely designed blogs. If I spot something nice, first thing to do is e-mail the blog owner and ask about the "thing" I spotted. :) Might find something similar to use on my blog. (but never the exact "thing" as what they have) Because we are all unique beings!
  2. Readable fonts. We should not have to strain our eyes.
  3. Links that work!
  4. Grammar, spelling and overall presentation.
  5. A wide range of color. Colors make me happy.
  6. Friendly comments.
  7. Pleasant bloggers who I can add to my links.
  8. Unique funny writers.
  9. A thinkers blog.
  10. Bloggers who reply to their comments.

Of course I am not going to find all ten of my list in one blog. BUT I am going to keep searching. All of these things on my list are not in my blog yet! Once I figure out how to add MORE fonts and different templates life will be grand!

No comments: