Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Stringing Words in a Positive Manner

Words strung together sometimes hurt. They can sting the ego or stroke the ego of the reader. Words might burn into your brain and may never be forgotten. They might inspire, justify wrongs or rights, or create a lot of tears!

Take hurtful words with a "grain of salt" not sure what that means but I would rather take hurtful words with a few grains of sugar :) because that would make them sweet and bearable.

Personally, I don't take words to heart. In the past I sure did. Now, I carry on my merry way.

I would rather use my energy on something much more positive. Never trying to strive to be someone other than me. It is difficult to fit into someones pity box filled with negative crap! So, if the people of this world don't understand what I am all about that is OK with me. I don't want to be like everyone else! I am me and proud to be!

Success is what I aim for in my life. If people want to throw their utterly crude string of words my way then so be it! I will continue on my way to being very happy and a success in my world.

In my world there is happiness, love and surprises. There is a beautiful worthy successful person inside me. Why would I want to read or listen to someones string of crude and nasty words telling me any different?


No one can knock me down. I am a success.

No comments: