Sunday, April 1, 2007

Great Brainy Bloggers!

WOW! I made it!

Over the past couple of late, very late nights. I have been surfing through a lot of great blogs and not so great blogs (not so great because some are difficult to follow). I also need time to really figure this blog thing out. What this is, what does that do, and so on. There are so many things to learn about posting, and learning about the other goodies that come with a free blog. In another ten years I will be ready to upgrade to the newest, latest and greatest "whatchamacallit" thing on the Internet.
There are so many great artists, smart, silly and ingenious writers in our world. Of course I could not resist creating this awesome place where I could be me and have fun entertaining you.
As I go further into this new life of blogging I will get better at speaking and getting into your brain with ideas and thoughts that might shock and amaze you, maybe even freak you out. But seriously, there are a lot of thoughts and people in this brain that we have to stop staring at the blank page and get back into the world of writing!

Stay close. Never know what One of many Me's is going to write about next!

No comments: